Sunday 6 November 2011

Planning production

Planning production

 I would like my front cover image to use direct address I would also like the person of my front cover to look unique and and interesting when people look at my magazine I would like them to have to think about the picture and think what it means I would like the picture to be a medium long shot, and I would like the meson seen to match my title.


Cover lines for my front cover!

coldplay turn hot
 kings of lion reveall all
weeks till wakestock the countdown begins
arctic monkeys take over




Interviewing the band:
1.what are all your names?
2.what instruments do you all play?
3.how long have you all been together?
4.do you enjoy playing live?
5.weres the best place you like playing?
6.do you have many fans?
7.witch is the nicest thing a fan has done for you?
8.do you recive any gifts of your fans?
9.how do your new songs differ from your older songs?
10.who writes the songs?
11.what makes your songs diffrent from other bands?
12.do you have any history like any new band members or old band members?
13.what would you be hopping to produce for the future ?
14.how did the band form?
15.do you all get along?
16.whos got the worst habbit?
17.what famous band would you all relate yourselves to?
18.what your bands name?
19.Who made the name up or were did it come from?
20.when are you planning to do another gig?

Images for contents page
i would like them to really stand out and look really unique i would like to include a picture of a musical instrument or of a person using one i would also like to get a picture of cds and vouchers to.

The article im going to write on my double page spread is a band interview and i will be asking them questions and fining out gossip for the fans to read i will also be asking for tips and asking them when their next gigs are.
To do this i will need a picture of the band .

i would like my front cover to look like this 
i would like my contents page to look like this

i would like my double page spread to look like this


No comments:

Post a Comment