Monday 20 February 2012

print screens of contents

i added collumbs to split my page up this made the page look allot more orgonised.
i did this on quark and it let me seperate the text i had to create the layout when i first set up the document i allso used text boxes to create text layers this allowed me to move the text to were ever i wanted it on the page.

i then decided to change the layout and then add some pictures with the text box and picture box tools this let me insert pictures and text  and let me put them were i wanted to allso was able to change and add other pictures by inserting a picture box that allowed me to import documents.
i then added quotes to put with my pictures because this will make people understand why the pictures are here and will make them want to find the information inside.i allso then added all my regular and feature content this made my contents page look more full.

i then added my title with the text box i changed the font a few times so i could see witch one fitted and looks good with the pictures, and then added numbers this made the contents look really good and i allso made my contents page look allot more orgonised and it allso made my conents page look like a real one but i was still missing one picture.

so i got the last picture of my artist and used it this is my finished contents.
overall i think my contents page looks like a real contens page and i think it would fit into an indie usic magazine genre and i think allot of people would buy it ....


No comments:

Post a Comment