Monday 20 February 2012

print screens of my front cover

i added all of my coverlines with the text tool i used a special effect on the text tool to make the inportand parts stand out i also added a bar across the bottom of my magazine using the shape tool so then i could write over the top .i used my artist on the front because she lookd moody and keen she looks like she knows music and she also looks really indie.
photoshop tools helped me to make the artist look more indie and more fearce as i got a clossser picyure by using the zooming in tool and i allso cut her hat out and put ti over the top of the leters 

i then added the word AMY JONES with a quote underneath this is my artist and it makes people want to buy the magazine to read whats inside i made this stand out because i added a drop shaddow by cliking on the layers at the side witch then brought special effects up that i could do to the text.  the photoshop text tool let me resize the word amy jones in order for it to stand out and it allso let me keep editing it to make it look really bold and strong.

i then added a sighn saying exclusive i did this by using a shape block and using white text to make it stand out over the top i then used another shape witch is a circle and placed a smaller ohne inside this is a graphic with makes the text look like it is cumming of the page it makes it stand out.

this is my finished product i added a really large masthead that stood out i used the text tool and i also used capitall letters so it really stood out .

No comments:

Post a Comment