Monday 20 February 2012

print screens of dps

i added my picture of the upper hand playing live by inserting a picture with the picture box then i imported the picture from my documents then i edited it to make it strech and become allot bigger i allso did my article on microsoft word and then pasted it in to a text box on quark.i was able to do this by adding a new layer of text.

i then added quotes and made them colourfull to stand out and look allot more interesting.i did this by cliking on the text tool and edited the text on the tool bar at the bottom of the page i hen pu them ino my tex but i had t be curfull were about i put them as i had to make sure tha they fited in and i also had to make sure that they looked good to.

i then made my own font in photoshop by using text and shape blocks and saved it as a jpeg and then inserted a picture and added it in . i made my own font to make it unique and so it was my own idea although it took along time to do i think it was worth  because i think it looks really good and it fits with the indie genre.

this is my finished double page spread. i think it looks realy good and dits in with the indie genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment